A VISITORS GUIDE TO CAMPING DURING COVID - 19
FEB 18, 2021
We understand. We want to set out on new adventures. We want to explore! We’re all looking forward to creating new memories. For right now though, we are asking that you stay close to home, avoid non-essential travel, and enjoy where you live! How about a little staycation? We are prepared and eager to welcome you this camping season.
To make your experience safe and memorable, we thought we would share a few helpful tips to have a safe camping experience during COVID – 19.
- Feeling sick? Please stay home.
- Keep Clean. Remember to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If don’t have access to soap and water, use an alcohol based sanitizer. Try not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Cough or sneeze into your elbow, instead of your hands.
- Stay Local. It’s been a while, and we understand the want to travel and explore! But for now, stay local.
- Stay Safe. Stay at least 2 metres from other, except those in the same household.
- Limit your touch points
- Follow all posted signage. You will notice signage posted at the playgrounds, washrooms, and laundry facilities.
- Use common sense in common areas. Is the garbage full? Long line up at the laundry? Is the playground busy? Make an effort to come back later, and try again at another time.